« Back to all jobs Assistant Registrar – Exhibitions and Loans
- Employer: Shelburne Museum, Shelburne, VT
- Salary: $45,000 - $47,000 per year
The Assistant Registrar for Exhibitions and Loans is responsible for the coordination of incoming and outgoing loan activities, including correspondence and loan agreements, securing shipping arrangements, and coordinating installation schedules.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate logistics surrounding incoming, outgoing, and extended loans including correspondence, loan and installation agreements, packing and shipping, insurance, courier arrangements, invoices, and condition reports
- Assist exhibition team during installation s and deinstallations of temporary and long-term exhibitions
- Responsible for all loans and exhibitions data entry and generating reports
- Coordinate installation schedules with curator and exhibitions preparator
- Plan shipping arrangements for new acquisitions
- Assist with budget estimates for future exhibitions
- Maintain and organize loan files, transfer exhibition files to archives
- Assist with supervision of department volunteers and interns
The Assistant Registrar for Exhibitions and Loans is a full-time, full-benefits, salaried, exempt, employment-at-will position.