Member benefits & dues
Why join RC-WR?
We are the largest and most active regional registrars’ committee in the United States.
Membership benefits include:
- Regional workshops and seminars covering such topics as art handling, fine art insurance, appraisals, copyright issues, condition reporting, emergency preparedness, etc.
- Networking with colleagues at local events
- Attending our Annual Business Meeting Luncheon, held every year at the WMA Annual Meeting
- Access to members-only material on our website such as job postings and exclusive vendor discounts
- Ability to apply for various stipends to cover travel and conference registration costs
- Eligibility to participate in our CSI (Collection Services Initiative) events
- Receive our current quarterly newsletter
Dues are only $15 per year for individuals. Dues are paid for each calendar year. If you join RC-WR after the WMA annual meeting (usually in October) your membership will be good for the remainder of that year and for the whole of the following year.
Regional and national businesses are a key component of the Registrars Committee Western Region’s organizational funding. When you choose to be a corporate sponsor, you directly impact the maintenance of the high standards and best practices in registration. It is also an excellent opportunity to be exposed to our membership, which is the largest registrars’ group in the nation, on a variety of levels.
For an annual $1000 USD tax-deductible donation, we offer you the following:
- A one-page ad in our newsletter, which is published 4 times a year. We now have live web links in our PDF newsletter and on the homepage of our website so readers may go directly to your business webpage.
- Annual listing on our website. Again, please send us a photo and details about your services and we will highlight your business on our homepage.
- Listing as an Annual Corporate Sponsor for one of our stipends to conferences or workshops.
- One ticket to our Annual Business Meeting Luncheon: this year to be held at the WMA Annual Meeting in Boise, ID.
To support & sponsor RC-WR, please contact our Chair directly.