- Employer: Davison Art Center at Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT
- Salary: $25.00-$28.00 per year
The Davison Art Center (DAC) at Wesleyan University seeks a temporary assistant registrar to assist with the DAC’s collection move in 2022 to new purpose-built facilities.
The Davison Art Center holds Wesleyan University’s collection of over 25,000 artworks, consisting chiefly of prints and photographs. The breadth of the collection is equaled by its quality: exceptionally fine impressions by Rembrandt van Rijn and Francisco de Goya, rare early engravings, and contemporary artwork by artists including Glenn Ligon and Jasper Johns are only a few highlights.
- Assistance in staging the collection to move
- Tracking object locations
- Assistance with the cataloguing and inventory of the collection
- Some art handling
- Other duties as assigned