- Employer: Art Bridges Fellowship, Bentonville, AR
- Salary: $50,000-65,000 per year
Art Bridges seeks a Registrar-Rights & Reproductions Specialist to assist the Collection Loans & Exhibitions team. The successful candidate is productive and self-directed with excellent attention to detail and a professional communication style. This individual will support the Collection Loans & Exhibitions department in its strategic initiatives.
The position requires a collaborative and diplomatic professional who is service-minded and can build and maintain professional, collegial relationships. This position requires an individual who is comfortable working with online resources and foundation databases and software. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success working on multiple projects simultaneously, keeping themselves organized and on schedule. Art Bridges is looking for a person with a passion for high quality work in a team environment who is committed to the Art Bridges mission of expanding access to American art.
- Research copyright status and contact information for copyright holders and licensing agencies for images and other media.
- Request reproduction permissions and high resolution image files on behalf of Art Bridges and Art Bridges partners for exhibitions and loans.
- Manage all aspects of image storage and categorizing in our digital asset management platform, Media Valet.
- Review and approve caption information and crediting for all images used internally and for those shared externally.
- Review and respond to all external requests for images.
- Track non-exclusive license requests for artworks in the Art Bridges Collection.
- Interpret and communicate license terms to stakeholders.
- Responsible for securing new photography for Art Bridges Collection artworks, including managing photography budget, shipping coordination, art handling, and reviewing final product.
- Collaborate across departments on budgets for image uses and photography.
- Oversee invoicing and accounting for reproduction and copyright fees.
- Review press and promotional materials from external partners to ensure compliance with Art Bridges’ crediting guidelines and logo usage.
- Review and approve contract sections related to image uses and copyright.
- Attend staff meetings and departmental meetings.
- Act as a courier for Art Bridges artworks.
- Maintain quality of information and data accuracy in The Museum System (TMS).