- Employer: Anchorage Museum, Anchorage, AK
- Salary: $20.00 per hour
The Anchorage Museum is seeking an outgoing detail-oriented individual for its Digitization Technician position to digitize Museum archival collection materials and create metadata in support of the Museum’s Decolonizing Through Virtual Repatriation project, a partnership with Chickaloon Village Tribal Council. This is a part-time, 20 hours a week, one-year grand-funded position.
- Digitize collection materials to museum standards, using provided photo software
- Create file metadata from archival data process born digital materials
- Properly handle fragile and rare material
- Support additional scanning tasks
- Other duties as assigned