- Employer: David Kordansky Gallery, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Salary: $20 - $25 per hour
David Kordansky Gallery seeks a highly motivated, extremely organized, and collaborative individual to join our team as Assistant Registrar. Reporting to the Registrar, the Assistant Registrar is a critical, cross-departmental role, responsible for supporting a range of significant functions of the Operations and Exhibitions teams, including data entry, condition reporting, and shipping receiving and release. This position is a full-time role and may require flexibility for additional hou rs based on the needs of the gallery. A generous benefits package is offered.
– Assist the gallery Operations Team and the Registration Department on an as-needed basis with data entry, condition reporting, and shipping receiving and release.
– Maintain a high-level standard of professionalism and care in all aspects of artwork registration and communication.
– Receive new database record requests from the team and generate records.
– Generate condition reports (incoming and outgoing), compile, and input on database and server.
– Assist with long-term organizational projects related to inventory records, shipments, and storage.
– Perform inventory audits, organize storage bays, and identify items that require better packaging or markings.
– Organize the department record filing system.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit the following via email with the subject line “DKG LA: Assistant Registrar” to [email protected]:
– a cover letter detailing your previous experience and how you would approach the position
– a resume