- Employer: The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles, CA
- Salary: $45k-$55k, depending on experience
The Assistant Registrar performs registration duties relating to the collection, acquisitions, loans, and temporary exhibitions as assigned by the Senior Registration team, and the Director of Registration & Collections.
- Assist with the day-to-day, general operations of the museum’s registration department, including the Collection, acquisitions, loans, and temporary exhibitions as needed, or otherwise assigned.
- Prepare Deeds, condition reports, object receipts, checklists, spreadsheets, and other museum registration documents as required in a complete, consistent and error-free manner.
- Update records in TMS database, run database reports, and work extensively with both the database and physical object files and records.
- Organize, prioritize and maintain large amounts of information.
- Assist with general research requests from outside researchers.
- Assist the Director of Registration & Collections with special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]