« Back to all jobs Assistant Registrar
The Assistant Registrar performs registration duties relating to the collection, acquisitions, loans, and temporary exhibitions as assigned by the Senior Registration team, and the Director of Registration & Collections.
- Assist with the day-to-day, general operations of the museum’s registration department, including the Collection, acquisitions, loans, and temporary exhibitions as needed, or otherwise assigned.
- Prepare Deeds, condition reports, object receipts, checklists, spreadsheets, and other museum registration documents as required in a complete, consistent and error-free manner.
- Update records in TMS database, run database reports, and work extensively with both the database and physical object files and records.
- Organize, prioritize and maintain large amounts of information.
- Assist with general research requests from outside researchers.
- Assist the Director of Registration & Collections with special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]